Medical Aesthetics London
At Hedox Clinic, we want our patients to look and feel good, without the need for surgery or recovery time. We bring senior, Harley Street medical expertise to convenient locations across London and offer new clients 10% off your first treatment! The mission of the clinic is to deliver cutting-edge, innovative injection-based therapies for medical cosmetics.
Why choose Hedox Clinic?
- At Hedox Clinic all aesthetic treatments and injections are performed by Dr Humble, an expert qualified at Level 7 in Aesthetic Medicine, the highest level of qualification in the UK
- At our clinics across London, we only use premium products to deliver our expert injections
- We offer a FREE consultation with Dr Humble prior to all our aesthetic treatments
- All treatments are administered by a doctor qualified in aesthetic medicine
- We specialise in delivering natural, symmetrical and youthful results
- Treatments are performed at hygienic and safe, clinical locations across London
- Dedicated and friendly support team to answer your queries and take your bookings
Hedox Clinic brings Harley Street Consultant expertise to convenient locations across London. The mission of the clinic is to deliver cutting-edge, innovative injection-based therapies for medical cosmetics. At Hedox Clinic we want our patients to look good and feel good and avoid the need for surgery where possible.
Dr Humble, an experienced and highly qualified hospital-based consultant, offers aesthetic treatments using only premium products to achieve the best results with optimal safety and skill. He holds a Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is a Masters level postgraduate level qualification and is the highest level achievable within the UK in this field. Our treatments can improve the overall appearance, shape and symmetry of the face, while enhancing and maintaining a subtle and youthful look.
Dr Stephen Humble is a Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer at Charing Cross Hospital and St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust London. He qualified in Medicine at the University of Aberdeen in 2000. He trained in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine in Scotland and Australia respectively. In addition, he also completed a MSc in Pain Management from the University of Edinburgh in 2010 and a PhD in Neuroscience in 2012. Dr Humble trained in Level 7 Aesthetic Medicine at the Harley Academy, the UK’s largest postgraduate training provider in aesthetic medicine. The Harley Academy is the UK’s first nationally recognised Level 7 qualification in injectables for aesthetic medicine and is approved by Health Education England and regulated by Ofqual.
Why shop at Hedox Clinic?
- We stock exclusive luxury products from market leaders in skincare at competitive prices within our clinic.
- Our products contain powerful pharmaceutical agents to actively enhance appearance
- We are an authorised stockist of all products on our site, so you know all products are genuine
- We offer free delivery on all orders if you are unable to collect in clinic
- We offer a 10% discount on all orders over £75
- We offer clinic customers regular promotions and loyalty discounts (subject to opting in to receive such communications)
- We have a secure SSL checkout for your peace of mind
- We are a medically-led, highly reputable company
Contact Hedox Clinic Today
To arrange your free consultation or inquire about treatments, our friendly team can be reached Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Tel: 0208 185 7273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– how safe are the treatments?
All the treatments offered have a long and excellent safety record. however, every procedure or medication carries a risk. these procedures are typically considered to be very low risk and the majority of any complications experienced will resolve spontaneously over time.
– are the treatments painful?
All injections are painful to some extent. the cosmetic injections are generally associated with minimal discomfort only. however, local anaesthetics are always used to minimise any discomfort. rest assured, any discomfort experienced will be transient and, in the highly unlikely event that the treatment was not tolerated, the procedure would be stopped.
– how successful are the treatments?
The safe minimally invasive cosmetic procedures using anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers are highly successful when used in the appropriate way. the medical injectable toxin that we use has maximal effect at 2 weeks and typically lasts several months, while dermal fillers can have an impact immediately with the effect lasting 12-18 months or longer, in some cases. –
View Full FAQ >>
0208 185 7273
UK (Twickenham) HQ'd business providing a range of cosmetic treatments. Website includes details of treatments provided, work examples, "meet the founder" page, testimonials, associations, blog, terms and conditions, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Terms and conditions found
- Detailed 'Meet the Team' info found
- Examples of work listed
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Review of hedoxclinic.co.uk
Information on how we determine signs of trust
25 Harley Street
Company/VAT Reg. Nos
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
15 May 2022
Average page load time
Snapshots of hedoxclinic.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 21 reviews
"I had a consultation with Dr Humble and I was satisfied with what we discussed. He was listening to my skin concerns and understanding me as an individual. I am hoping to be a regular customer "
"I'm so glad to found your clinic Hedox Clinic! Thank you Dr. Humble! Now I feel wonderful! Dr. Humble has amazing knowledge! Thank you! I will back to yours clinic again and again!"
"Great service and the products really do work even after a few weeks I'm noticing the difference!"
"great customer service!"
Read all reviews
Social network presence