health, fitness and nutrition blog
Top tips for fitness, nutrition, motivation and general health:
- Take part in HIIT (high intensity interval training) as opposed to normal, low intensity, steady cardio. This will help with 'afterburn effect' where you can speed up your metabolism for up to 24 hours after training.
- Plan your workout. This is especially important if you go to the gym regularly, allowing you to train more efficiently and maximise gains.
- Read about the superfoods on our site. Whether it be Aduna Moringa, maca root powder, coconut oil or others filled with antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides which are medium chain fats that act as a carb as it goes to the liver as energy.
- Get your mind right - want to reach your goal? Fitness and nutrition is one thing the next is motivation. Listen to motivational videos daily as this can help you to stay in the zone, allowing yourself to focus on increasing strength mentally and physically.
- Make sure you have good form - when lifting weights, whether it be squatting, deadlift, benching or isolation exercises as opposed to compound exercises, you need to have perfect form to prevent injuries. Tennis elbow can be a drag because it can stay with you for a very long time, taking time off from the gym. What I recommend is to train clean, eat healthy and focus on your goals.
- Both isolation and compound exercises are important for different reasons compound exercise allows a full range of motion, targeting a variety of muscles all over the body. The isolation movements allow targeting of concentrated, individual muscles. This can be great for popping and growing certain under-used fibres of muscle. Health Motivational Fitness Nutrition
Health-related website providing articles on fitness and nutrition. Website includes blog, contact forms.
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
54 hrs 3 mins ago
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
25 July 2020
Average page load time
Snapshots of gymterest.com may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence