The DNA Clinic Testing Services
The DNA Clinic (strictlydna.com) is one of the most accredited DNA testing facilities. With labs all across the United States and Canada, we offer complete DNA services. Our common DNA services include legal paternity testing, informational paternity testing, ancestral origins, genetic predisposition, immigration DNA testing and more.
Get your DNA test today by this simple process.
Call our 800-831-0178 national number to local a lab near you.Schedule your lab appointmentVisit the nearby lab to complete the test.Lab will process test for the results.Receive a lab-certified electronic copy of the results or emailed to court if needed. We will send you a hard copy of your results upon your request.
The DNA Clinic (strictlydna.com) delivers certainty about some of life's most important questions. We're here to help you get past doubt, and keep your life moving forward. Call us today to schedule your appointment and get your results.
A deeper dive into strictlydna.com
Common questions asked about strictlydna.com
1. What services does The DNA Clinic provide?The DNA Clinic offers a range of DNA testing services, including legal paternity DNA testing, informational paternity origins testing, and genetic predisposition testing. They also provide other DNA tests for various purposes.
2. Are the results and services provided by The DNA Clinic confidential?Yes, The DNA Clinic ensures complete privacy and confidentiality of your results and services. They understand the importance of sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality protocols to protect your privacy.
3. What is the difference between legal paternity DNA testing and informational paternity origins testing?Legal paternity DNA testing provides a notarized document that is widely accepted by American courts, insurance companies, and other agencies. On the other hand, informational paternity origins testing provides an emailed copy of your test results for personal use when there is no need to prove the results to anyone.
4. What does the Ancestral Origins test provide?The Ancestral Origins test from The DNA Clinic provides a written report with your individual DNA profile, world-wide population matches and histories, and a specially prepared color map. This test helps you understand your ancestral origins and genetic heritage.
5. Does The DNA Clinic offer DNA testing for other purposes?Yes, The DNA Clinic offers other DNA tests apart from paternity testing. They have partnerships with 25 labs and can assist with DNA testing for various purposes, including working with US Embassies and Consular Offices for DNA testing with full Homeland Security compliance.