We provide exceptional, convenient, hospice care services 7 days a week in Connecticut.
A deeper dive into regionalhospicect.org
Common questions asked about regionalhospicect.org
1. Who is eligible for home hospice care?Answer: Any person with a terminal illness, regardless of age, is eligible for our hospice care programs. Home Hospice Care comes to you, wherever you reside – your home, assisted living residence, or skilled nursing facility.
2. What services does the Center for Comfort Care & Healing provide?Answer: The Center for Comfort Care & Healing offers expert hospice care to patients wherever they are – in their home, in a skilled nursing facility, or at the center itself. It provides a comfortable and supportive environment for patients and their families during the end-of-life journey.
3. What does the Children's Care program offer?Answer: The Children's Care program provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for families whose babies have died or have been diagnosed with a terminal condition prior to delivery. It aims to help families navigate through the difficult experience and find healing and support.
4. What is the Healing Hearts Program for Grief & Loss?Answer: The Healing Hearts Program for Grief & Loss offers more than 30 programs, support groups, workshops, and memorial events to help individuals heal from the pain of grief and loss. It provides a supportive community and resources for those who have experienced the death of a loved one.
5. Where does Regional Hospice provide its services?Answer: Regional Hospice has an in-patient facility in Danbury, CT, but also offers in-home hospice care throughout Connecticut. They serve various cities and towns, ensuring that patients can receive quality end-of-life care wherever they are located in the state.
Some reasons to choose regionalhospicect.org
Quality End-of-Life CareThe company is recognized by healthcare professionals and consumers as the premier provider of quality end-of-life care.
Human Connection and Unique JourneysThe company approaches death by creating human connection and honoring each unique journey through a shared vision for living.
Wide Service AreaThe company serves multiple cities and towns, providing hospice care to a wide range of individuals.
Volunteer OpportunitiesSpending time with a volunteer allows patients to forget about their serious medical issues and focus on enjoying activities. The company encourages individuals to become volunteers.
Various Hospice Care ProgramsThe company offers home hospice care programs for any person with a terminal illness, regardless of age. They provide care in the patient's home, assisted living residence, or skilled nursing facility.
US (Danbury, CT) based business - established in 1983 - providing end-of-life services. Website includes details of services provided, "meet the team" page, case studies ("patient stories"), associations, regularly updated blog/news section, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
30 Milestone Rd
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Case studies / portfolio found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Regularly updated blog/news
- Company established in 1983
- Website secured by SSL certificate
United States of America
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
7 hrs 16 mins ago
Latest blog entry
A Century of Beauty and Color: Edith’s Life Canvas
published on 18 October 2023
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
28 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of regionalhospicect.org may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence