The Kinesiology Association (KA) was incorporated on 24th March 1988, previously we were known as The Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK). We changed our name in August 2019. The association is a registered Charity (No. 299306)
A deeper dive into kinesiologyassociation.org
Common questions asked about www.kinesiologyassociation.org
1. What is Kinesiology?Kinesiology is a holistic approach to health and well-being that uses muscle testing to identify imbalances in the body's energy systems. It combines elements of traditional Chinese medicine, chiropractic, and psychology to promote physical, mental, and emotional balance. Through gentle muscle testing, kinesiologists can identify and address underlying issues that may be causing health problems or limiting personal growth.
2. What happens during a Kinesiology Consultation?During a kinesiology consultation, the practitioner will first discuss your health concerns and goals. They will then use muscle testing to assess the energy flow in your body and identify any imbalances or blockages. Based on the findings, the practitioner will use a variety of techniques, such as acupressure, nutritional recommendations, and emotional stress release, to restore balance and promote healing. Each session is tailored to the individual's needs and may include lifestyle suggestions to support ongoing well-being.
3. How can I find a Kinesiology Practitioner near me?To find a kinesiology practitioner near you, simply visit our website and use the 'Find a Practitioner' tool. Enter your location and browse through the list of registered practitioners in your area. You can also filter the results based on specific specialties or modalities. Each practitioner profile includes contact information, qualifications, and areas of expertise, allowing you to choose the right practitioner for your needs.
4. What are the different levels of Kinesiology training?Kinesiology training is offered at different levels, including foundation and diploma levels. The foundation level provides an introduction to the principles and techniques of kinesiology, while the diploma level offers more in-depth training and practical experience. Both levels cover topics such as muscle testing, energy balancing, anatomy, and physiology. Completing a diploma level course allows individuals to become certified kinesiology practitioners and join professional associations like the Kinesiology Association.
5. What resources are available for Kinesiology Association members?As a member of the Kinesiology Association, you gain access to a range of resources to support your professional development. These include continuing professional development (CPD) resources, which offer opportunities for further learning and skill enhancement. The association also provides member resources, such as research articles, case studies, and practice guidelines, to keep you updated with the latest developments in the field. Additionally, video resources are available to enhance your understanding of specific techniques and approaches in kinesiology.
Some reasons to choose kinesiologyassociation.org
Accreditation and CertificationThe Kinesiology Association is the accrediting body for courses, schools, and tutors. This means that individuals who receive training and certification through the association can be confident in the quality and standards of their education.
Wide Range of ResourcesThe Kinesiology Association provides a variety of resources for its members, including video resources and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) resources. These resources allow practitioners to continue their education and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Find a PractitionerThe Kinesiology Association website offers a convenient tool for individuals to find a Kinesiology practitioner near them. This makes it easy for individuals to access the services they need and find a practitioner who meets their specific needs and preferences.
Find a CourseFor individuals interested in pursuing a career in Kinesiology, the Kinesiology Association website provides a directory of courses. This allows individuals to find a course that suits their interests and goals, whether they are looking for a foundation level or diploma level program.
Expertise and ExperienceThe Kinesiology Association represents a community of experienced and knowledgeable practitioners. By choosing a practitioner who is a member of the association, individuals can have confidence in the expertise and experience of their chosen practitioner.
UK (Durrington, Wiltshire) based charity - established in 1988 - providing a register and association for professional kinesiologists in the UK. Website includes register of professional kinesiologists, testimonials, associations, members and tutors areas, news section, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
15 Cygnet Drive
Wiltshire SP4 8LQ
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Site last visited by us on...
20 February 2024
Average page load time
Snapshots of kinesiologyassociation.org may include domain name holding pages