Home Gym Equipment Reviews - Fitness Guides
Fitness Guides analyses the plethora of home fitness equipment available to buy online, giving you both pros and cons for many popular machines.
Whether you simply want to exercise as going to the gym is too inconvenient or you"re planning to lose some weight, there are a few unconventional workout exercises
that you could do while staying socially active.
However, if you"d rather exercise in the comfort of your own home, here are a few fitness equipments we review on our website:
- we live in the UK. We"re notorious for our brilliant weather. If you"re into cycling, you know you can only make the most of it in the summer. What about the rest of the year? Well, unfortunately you"ll have to satisfy your cycling needs by buying a stationary bike. They come in many shapes and forms and they all boast with many benefits of using one
- great at training your whole body at once, rowing machines mimic the motions of rowing a boat - hence the name. There are many health benefits of using a rowing machine
, no wonder we pretty much see them everywhere.
- yes, you guessed it. Treadmills are for the avid runners that don't want to rely on the weather too much. They"re simply great at staying fit (and even weight loss). They're quite bulky, however, so make sure you have plenty of space in your home before acquiring one. One of the most popular and best-rated treadmill (although pricey) is the Branx Fitness Foldable "Elite Runner Pro"
- also referred to as Elliptical machines, they come with many health benefits. Plus, they offer the same whole body workout just like the rowing machines but they're cheaper than their counterpart. Read our cross trainer reviews
and see by yourself.
- for a muscle gain savvy, home multi gyms
offer pretty much the same gym-like experience. You have unlimited workouts programs that will put those muscles to work. Their big disadvantage, however, is that they take up a lot of space.
- something that hasn't been around for many years (at least, not capable of coming up with the results they are now), vibration plates comes with many great benefits
as well. They offer a great, lazy workout and they're surprisingly good at muscle toning and weight loss.
Besides reviewing fitness equipment, we also regularly share useful tips and tricks on how to make the most of them and how to get the best results. Not just equipment related, but also outdoor, equipment-free exercises.