Hip & Knee Surgery Bradford | Hip & Knee Resurfacing Surgeon
Are you looking for the best hip and knee surgery treatment in Bingley? Call us today on 01274 352014 or send us an email!
A deeper dive into yorkshirehipandknee.com
Common questions asked about www.yorkshirehipandknee.com
1. What surgical treatments do you specialize in?We specialize in the latest surgical treatments, including robotic hip and knee surgery. Our team of experienced surgeons are skilled in performing knee arthroscopy, hip treatments, and hip and knee replacements. Whether you require a simple solution such as physiotherapy or injection, or more complex surgery, we have the expertise to provide the best treatment for your hip and knee conditions.
2. How can you help with hip and knee pain?Hip or knee pain can be caused by long-standing arthritis or a sudden injury. We offer a range of solutions to help alleviate your pain and improve your mobility. This can include non-surgical options such as physiotherapy or injections, as well as surgical interventions like knee arthroscopy or hip and knee replacements. Our team will assess your condition and recommend the most suitable treatment plan to address your specific needs.
3. How can I know the results of your surgeons?We understand that knowing the results of our surgeons is important when making a decision about your healthcare. As a Yorkshire hip and knee clinic, we provide access to revision rates for all hip and knee replacement surgeons in the country. This information is available privately, allowing you to make an informed choice about your surgical options. We are committed to transparency and ensuring that you have the necessary information to make the best decision for your hip and knee health.
4. How can I book an appointment?Booking an appointment with our Yorkshire Hip and Knee Group is easy. You can either call our Bradford clinic at 01274 352014 or our Leeds clinic at 0113 213 6804. Our friendly staff will assist you in scheduling a convenient time for your consultation. Alternatively, you can also book an appointment through our website by filling out the appointment request form. We strive to provide prompt and efficient service to ensure you receive the care you need.
5. What makes your surgeons the best in Yorkshire?Our surgeons at Yorkshire Hip and Knee Group are highly skilled and experienced in performing hip and knee surgeries. They have a proven track record of successful outcomes and are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We prioritize patient satisfaction and work closely with each individual to develop personalized treatment plans. Our surgeons stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in surgical techniques, including robotic surgery, to ensure that you receive the best possible care for your hip and knee conditions.
Some reasons to choose yorkshirehipandknee.com
A Superb JobWe have just arrived in Santiago after the completion of the Via de la Plata, and Camino Sanabres. The hip re-surfacing stood up well to the 1,007 km walk over 43 days!. Thanks again for doing a super job!. Best Wishes,. Paul
Given me my life backHad a full knee replacement 4 weeks ago and the staff at the hospital were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and the lovely nurse Sarah was an angel. The biggest thank you must be to the surgeon, James Hahnel, who was incredible. I could not have been in better hands. He has given me my life back and I could not thank him enough. So glad I had my operation at this hospital (Leeds Nuffield).. Mrs. T
Forever gratefulThank you so much for giving me the opportunity to get my mobility and my life back. I will be forever grateful to you.. Mrs. W
Thank youThank you for my new knee. Six weeks after the operation I was walking without any support and able to enjoy the pleasant weather over Christmas, walking with my husband again. I even had a dance on New Year's Eve! I have followed the exercise booklet and I am enjoying the physio, advice and encouragement given at Guisely Nuffield Gym. It was your professionalism together with your care and concern that gave me confidence to have the operation done. Thank you.. Mrs. T
Totally thrilledJust a quick note. My mother in law thinks you are... in her words... an absolutely lovely lovely man, and so well well spoken. You did her hip replacement last week and I took her home ye
UK (Bingley) based clinic providing orthopeadic treatments. Website includes details of treatments provided, "meet the team" page, work examples, testimonials, case studies, associations, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Case studies / portfolio found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Examples of work listed
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Bradford BD16 1TW
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
19 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of yorkshirehipandknee.com may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 3 reviews
"Had a full knee replacement 4 weeks ago and the staff at the hospital were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and the lovely nurse Sarah was an angel. The biggest thank you must be to the surgeon, James Hahnel, who was incredible. I could not have been in better hands. He has given me my life back and I could not thank him enough."
"We have just arrived in Santiago after the completion of the Via de la Plata, and Camino Sabres. The hip re-surfacing stood up well to the 1,007 km walk over 43 days! Thanks again for doing a super job! Best Wishes, Paul."
Read all reviews
Social network presence