G&G is a vitamin company with a difference.
In post-war Britain vitamin manufacturing was not the thriving industry that it is today. Vitamins were mostly limited to small quantities of vitamin A and D, and multivitamins were a completely foreign concept. Tired of the pharmaceutical industry’s ignorance of natural health, David Gaiman approached a large pharmaceutical company and negotiated the manufacture of high dosage vitamin E and a three part multivitamin. It was originally intended for him and his wife and to provide to friends and family. But word soon spread in the local community and in 1965 G&G was born. It was the perfect husband and wife partnership and they began selling by mail order and to locals out of their Sussex home. In 1974 David and Sheila bought their first shop on East Grinstead High Street which sold their own vitamin formulations as well as other health-food products.
Over the past five decades G&G has grown from a cottage industry into one of the largest manufacturers of encapsulated vitamin and mineral products in the UK health market. It supplies companies and clinics in over fifty countries. Along the way G&G has passed milestone after milestone and achieved several firsts in the ever-growing area of nutrition and health.
A deeper dive into gandgvitamins.com
Common questions asked about www.gandgvitamins.com
1. What sets G&G Vitamins apart from other supplement companies?G&G Vitamins believes that quality is of utmost importance when it comes to vitamins, minerals, and supplements. They prioritize transparency and trust, ensuring that customers know exactly what they are putting into their bodies. Unlike other companies, G&G Vitamins manufactures their supplements themselves, guaranteeing high quality and competitive prices.
2. How does G&G Vitamins ensure the quality of their supplements?G&G Vitamins carefully designs and formulates their entire range of supplements to be the highest quality available in the UK. They prioritize sourcing the best ingredients and follow strict manufacturing processes to maintain their high standards. By manufacturing their supplements themselves, G&G Vitamins can closely monitor every step of the production process to ensure quality control.
3. Can I trust the supplements from G&G Vitamins?Yes, you can trust the supplements from G&G Vitamins. They prioritize transparency and provide detailed information about their products, including ingredients and manufacturing processes. By manufacturing their supplements themselves, G&G Vitamins eliminates the risk of third-party involvement and ensures that customers receive their supplements directly from the manufacturer.
4. What is the significance of G&G Vitamins' commitment to wellness?G&G Vitamins' commitment to wellness is reflected in their high-quality supplements. They believe that taking their supplements is a step towards improving overall well-being. By providing carefully formulated products, G&G Vitamins aims to support customers on their journey to better health and wellness.
UK (East Grinstead, West Sussex) based business - established in 1965 - providing a wide range of vitamins and minerals for sale. Website includes e-commerce facilities, delivery and returns information, details of awards won, press mentions, associations belonged to, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
Imberhorne Way 2-3
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Delivery information found
- Returns policy found
- Awards won
- Details of their company mentioned in popular press publications / media outlets
- Company established in 1965
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
24 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of gandgvitamins.com may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 4 from 1 reviews
Read all reviews
Social network presence