Bansel Osteopathy and Holistic Health
Bansel Osteopathy and Holistic Health is a private osteopathic and naturopathic clinic offering patients across West Sussex with a friendly and caring service for a wide range of presenting conditions including back pain, RSI, trapped nerves, sports injury and more.
The fully qualified team of practitioners have many years' experience and offer a range of therapies from their clinic in Haywards Heath including Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy, Applied Kinesiology and Massage. The clinics naturopathic viewpoint enables the practitioners to advise on nutrition and diet, exercise and lifestyle for a more holistic and comprehensive treatment of the presenting condition.
The clinic welcomes patients of all ages including babies and children. Cranial Osteopathy is a particularly useful and gentle technique for infants and young children to aid a number of conditions such as sickness or colic, sleep disturbances, behavioural problems, headaches and more.
Visit the website today to find out more about the clinic, the practitioners and their flexible working hours. If you would like to contact the clinic for a confidential chat to discuss your condition or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
A deeper dive into banselosteopathy.co.uk
Common questions asked about www.banselosteopathy.co.uk
1. What conditions can osteopathy treat?Osteopathy can help with a wide range of conditions, both acute and chronic. It is effective in treating musculoskeletal pain, such as back pain, neck pain, and joint pain. Osteopathy can also help with conditions like headaches, migraines, and digestive issues. Additionally, it can improve mobility and flexibility, making it beneficial for athletes and individuals recovering from injuries. If you are unsure whether osteopathy can help with your specific condition, it is best to consult with a qualified osteopath.
2. What is cranial osteopathy and how can it benefit me?Cranial osteopathy is a gentle form of osteopathic treatment that focuses on the head, spine, and pelvis. It can be beneficial for a variety of conditions, including headaches, migraines, sinus problems, and stress-related issues. Cranial osteopathy aims to restore balance and improve the function of the nervous system, promoting overall health and well-being. It is a safe and non-invasive treatment option suitable for people of all ages, from infants to the elderly.
3. What is applied kinesiology and how can it help with my health?Applied kinesiology is a holistic approach that combines elements of chiropractic, osteopathy, and acupuncture. It involves muscle testing to assess imbalances in the body and identify underlying causes of health issues. Applied kinesiology can help with a wide range of health concerns, including low energy levels, digestive problems, hormonal imbalances, and immune system issues. By addressing the root causes of these issues, applied kinesiology aims to restore balance and promote optimal health.
4. How many sessions of osteopathy or kinesiology will I need?The number of sessions required will vary depending on the individual and the nature of their condition. Some people may experience significant improvement after just a few sessions, while others may require ongoing treatment for more chronic or complex issues. Your osteopath or kinesiologist will assess your condition and create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. They will also provide guidance on the expected duration of treatment and any recommended follow-up sessions.
5. How do I book an appointment?To book an appointment with Bansel Osteopathy, you can call 01444 200 575 or use the 'book now' button on our website. Our friendly staff will assist you in scheduling a convenient time for your appointment. If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to discuss them during the booking process. We strive to provide a seamless and comfortable experience for all our patients.
Some reasons to choose banselosteopathy.co.uk
Effective Treatment for MigrainesI really recommend this clinic! I had bad migraines and was treated by Hiisha with a range of gentle techniques which helped a lot.
Relief from Stiff Neck and Tense ShouldersHiisha helped me a lot with a stiff neck and tense shoulders. She explained every step and I felt safe and relaxed during the treatment. I found her very professional and felt she really listened to my complaints. Would definitely recommend.
Highly Skilled and Professional StaffI have been a patient at Bansel Osteopathy for several years and I highly recommend them. The staff are very efficient and friendly and always explain my condition and subsequent treatment. After years of suffering with pain following a back operation, Shani was able to effectively reduce this to imperceivable levels. She is kind, funny and an incredibly good Osteopath!
Valuable Help and AdviceJasi never ceases to amaze me with her skill and knowledge. I have consulted her for several years and her help and advice is invaluable. I have no hesitation in recommending her. I wouldn't be without her!
Improved Well-being after a Few SessionsWonderful experience with Shani here at Bansel Osteopathy. She's extremely knowledgeable and kind, it's always a pleasure, and I'm feeling much better after just a few sessions already. Highly recommended!
UK (Haywards Heath, West Sussex) based clinic providing osteopathy-related treatments. Website includes details of treatments provided, "meet the team" page (practitioners), fees, FAQs, news section, testimonials, associations, details of business premises (including photos), full contact details including company registration number.
Signals of trust found on website
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Details of business premises
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Company registration number found
- Website secured by SSL certificate
63 Sydney Rd
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Latest blog entry
A Guide to Stretchology
published on 27 November 2023
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
28 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of banselosteopathy.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence